Children's Story

Stories for my grandson are children's stories I wrote while I took a writing course. Children often like to imagine and day dream a lot. These are short stories for easy reading. I hope children all over the world will read and enjoy them. Some drawings are drawn by a local artist David Fam, my brother.To view his drawings, http://davidsartgallery.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Best Childrens Stories

For your best bedtime Children's Stories.
During my writing course, I wrote stories for my grand son, Jeremy. He, like any children his age love to imagine things, these stories are for him and children all around the world.
I hope they would read and enjoy them.

I would like to publish them or make them into Ebooks, if there are people who can help me do this, please contact me at
feedback99@gmail.com
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home